Assessment Center | SC365
The Goal of the Assessment center is to provide a distraction-free testing environment and ensure tests are administered in a fair and equitable manner. For this reason, please view the following presentation for items not permitted in the testing rooms:
Valid Photo Identification Required
Note: Tests are collected promptly at closing.
Tests Administered on a Walk-in Basis:
- Instructor Exams
- Pre-Program Keyboarding
- Accuplacer & TABE (8 am - 3 pm M-Th and 8 am - 1:30 pm F)
Tests Requiring Registration
- Program Admission - Accuplacer (registration optional)
- TABE Assessment (registration optional)
- HESI-Please contact Sharon or Michelle P at 920-498-5427
Tests Requiring an Appointment
- Program Admission $20.00
- Correspondence Tests $30.00
- Pre-Program Keyboarding $15.00
- GED Tests and HSED Tests per WI Department of Public Instruction
- Certification per testing agency
Take the Test
For testing in Green Bay, call the Assessment Center (888 385-NWTC (6982, extension 5427) or (920) 498-5427.
For testing in other locations, see our list of campuses and regional centers.
Please call the campus or regional center to make your Accuplacer or TABE testing appointments.
NOTE: Unattended children are not allowed in College buildings according to NWTC policy. Therefore, children are not allowed in the Assessment Center. Children are considered anyone under 14 years of age.